karls55555

United States
List Friends

MusicLuvr10000 Jun 4, 2015 at 8:26 pm
Omg bff 😂😂 hey i miss you this websit is so lame
kittycake666 Oct 29, 2013 at 4:55 pm
My names carla, but everyone calls me carly. Kinda like karley! But also kitty
Sienna Marie Jul 3, 2013 at 2:21 am
Check out my blog and comment on it and read it all!
kakimirikamarie May 26, 2013 at 6:31 pm
SociallyAwkward Apr 27, 2013 at 6:54 am
Its okay Karley! I'm barely online either! Do you have facebook?
IceeMama Feb 19, 2013 at 12:44 am
Karls! It's meh! :D MrsPrinceton and Musicluvr10000! :D I made a new account.. anyways.. missed you! follow meh on instagram.. iysis_brown byee!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Azyrocks Feb 16, 2013 at 11:42 am
Hey these are also my role models
OhSnapItzBrianna Feb 1, 2013 at 8:20 pm
Thank you! c:
xXSalmaXx07 Feb 1, 2013 at 3:55 am
hey how did u put pics on ur blog?
OhSnapItzBrianna Jan 27, 2013 at 10:30 pm
K A R L E Y ♥
karls55555 's Blog
Feb
Ariana Grande

hi my name is karley. im 13 years old and my birthday is april 27. my role models are selena gomez, ariana grande, demi lovato, and victoria justice. i am in  the 7th grade and will add you if you are nice, my bffs on here r... riley, crystal, lili, lexi, lexi, jayden, brittany, kiyah, miyah, kaylee, kaycee, maria, ally, legaci, brianna and more!!!

plz c out my website!!!!!   http://arianagfanclub.weebly.com/index.html

thank you ari for choosing me as the biggest fan!

Im arianas biggest fan

shes my insperation for everything!

shes sweet, beautiful, talented, and theres not enough words to describe my love for you! thank you for hacking me ari!

Ariana facts: Ariana Grande grew up in Boca Raton, Florida, and was interested in theatre since she was a little girl. She performed at the Little Palm Theatre for Young People and Fort Lauderdale’s Children’s Theatre. In 2008 she decided to try Broadway, and was cast as Charlotte in the musical 13, the first Broadway production to have an all-teen cast. She starred with Liz Gilles, who went on to work with her on Victorious.  In 2009, Ariana was cast in the Nickelodean show Victorious. The show, which premiered in March 2010, is about a group of students attending a performing arts high school in California. Ariana plays the role of Cat Valentine, a close friend of the main character Tori. Her character is a drama queen that over-reacts about everything. Although her character may be high maintenance on the show, in real life Ariana is down-to-earth and friendly.

Hello there! It's ArianaJoan & I'm hack Karley's page! Okay .. where do I begin?! Karley is just an awesome girl! She's so sweet & I know that she's always there 4 me whenever I need her.  I can count on her 4 everything. I can tell her eveything & she won't judge me. I know she isn't my friend just because I'm famous. She's my friend because she looks up to me. I'm soo happy that I could be her inspiration. She's my inspiraton 2! She's kind & sweet & funny & she's just awesome! There's NO words 2 describe her. I would never do anything 2 hurt her. She's my friend, my fan, but most importantly .. she's my sister. (: I picture her as the sister I never had because she truely acts like 1. I love you oh so much, Karley! I will never 4get you!

Love, ArianaJoan.< 3