xxAmberOnFire

Australia
List Friends

giinarawr5 Aug 8, 2012 at 1:56 am
the girl that your are faking to be is famous?
MeepMeepAlienTal Apr 18, 2012 at 3:23 am
FakeFakeFake.(:
SiDlEy Feb 14, 2012 at 9:58 am
Where are u in thiz world amBer !! MIzz Uu stAxX :)
RawryGawrGrrr Jan 14, 2012 at 5:40 am
And Btw, Amber Doesn't Have Facebook c;
RawryGawrGrrr Jan 14, 2012 at 5:36 am
Faake. c:
meerarockz Jan 13, 2012 at 5:39 pm
Hey Amber XoXo
karls55555 Jan 7, 2012 at 1:59 am
HEY! nobody mess with this girl! shes beautiful in and out! she doesnt deserve anything bad sooo plzzzz dont be mean to anyone on here pplz! ily amber
FallenFairy Jan 2, 2012 at 6:42 am
hey gorgeous c:
hannahss11 Dec 31, 2011 at 3:49 am
Hey!:)
SiDlEy Dec 31, 2011 at 12:11 am
I'm BacK fInaLly aMbeR!! Nd ii added Uu oN twiTter jUzt acCept lol mIzz uU huN : )
xxAmberOnFire 's Blog
Dec
Amber McCrackin :3 RELEASE THE CRACKIN

A promise is a promise, at least that's what they say ; welcome to reality, they're broken everyday.
My life: Everything happens for a reason, the breath you just took could've very well been somebody's last, live everyday like you'll die; you never know if there's a 'tomorrow'.

Recent Picture C; Red Hair

^ The hat my mum got me for Christmas :3 Sorry about the DailyBooth URL, this site is having probs with me uploading pictures, so I have to upload them from my DailyBooth account -.-

Ahoy There :3
-My name is Amber. 17. In Australia, NSW, Central Coast. Love animals. Will have a farm. Fanstasy creatures are awesome. Tea is delicious. I prefer the cold. I add anyone & respond to all messages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyway, these are my other accounts

www.friendproject.com/ambermccrackin
www.youtube.com/ambermccrackin
www.ambermccrackin.tumblr.com
www.dailybooth.com/ambermccrackin1
www.twitter.com/ambermccrackin1
amber_mccrackin@hotmail.com
feel free to email me :3
and yes i do have a facebook, but at the moment it's only for people i know :)
i have a page on facebook though, so i can answer there.
the quickest way you could contact me would be through twitter :)

Don't be a stranger! Talk to me, because I would like to acknowledge some special people later on in this blog c; & i can't put you down if I don't get to know you better < 3

Comment:  ( 8662 view ) Bury

RawryGawrGrrr December 26, 2011 at 3:50 am

Fakee. (; I Asked The Real Amber On DailyBooth And She Said She Didn't Have An Account On Here. And Plus, You Get Almost Every Single Recent Photos From Her DailyBooth